VERY Nice Sterling Silver and Enamel Fill Nurses Badge with Hallmarks for Edinburgh 1961. Measures 1 1/4" x 1 inch in like Mint Condition. Leith Hospital was situated on Mill Lane in Leith, Edinburgh, and was a general hospital with adult medical and surgical wards, paediatric medical and surgical wards, a casualty department and a wide range of out-patient services. It opened in 1851 and was closed in 1987.
NZ$ 60.00 including GST